Our track record is one of achieving quantifiable efficiency improvements leading to sustained cost savings for our customers.
Five Principles of Operational Excellence / Lean Business
1. Specify value from the point of view of the customer.
2. Identify all the steps in the product or service delivery process. Eliminate any step or action that does not create value, thereby leaving only value-adding steps.
3. Make the remaining value-adding steps flow in a tight sequence to the customer, without delays or wait times.
4. Pull or produce the product or service at the customer rate of demand only (rather than overproducing).
5. Pursue perfection through continuous improvement.